Hon. Ayo Adekoya Abiodun who is representing the good people of Isiwu Ward B3 at the legislative arm of Ikorodu North LCDA she is also the Leader of the Legislative Arm, seeks for Re-Election to represents the good people of Isiwu one more time, her letter to her constituents goes thus which also entails her achievements in the last 4 years.
All Progressives Congress (APC),
Ward B3, Isiwu,
Ikorodu North LCDA,
LETTER OF INTEREST TO BE RE-ELECTECTED AS COUNCILOR IN WARD B3, ISIWU, IKORODU NORTH LCDA.
Following the flag off of the processes leading to the conduct of elections into Local Government Councils in Lagos State by the Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC), I, Hon. Adekoya Ayo Abiodun, the current Councillor representing Ward B3 Isiwu and The Council Leader, Ikorodu North LCDA uses this medium to express my interest to be re-elected as Councillor in Ward B3, Isiu, Ikorodu North LCDA.
MY ACHIVEMENTS IN MY FIRST TENURE SINCE 27TH JULY, 2017 TILL DATE
- Facilitated Grading Of Roads In The Following Communities
a. Aleke Community
b. Mope Aro-Derufi
c. Ona – Eran, Isiwu
d. Eweye road, from Isiwu Grammar School linking Itoikin road
e. Adamo Phase II to Akanun – Agunfoye Road
- Facilitated The Reconciliation Of Aggrieved Party Members Led By the then Ward Chairman, Alhaji Mukaila Raji
- Distribution Of Christmas Clothes And Gifts To Party Members
- Reconstruction of Drainage At Ileri – Oluwa CDA and the concrete re-enforcement/rebuilding of the nearly collapsed Transformer Base at Ileri-Oluwa CDA serving the following CDAs/Communities; Ileri –Oluwa, Adamo Phase II, Ogo – Oluwa, Delight and Oluwatobi. This was facilitated by me and executed by The Executive Chairman, Bldr. Adeola Adebisi Banjo.
- Construction of Culvert at Isiwu opposite the Council Secretariat; Facilitated by me and Executed by The Executive Chairman, Bldr. Adeola Adebisi Banjo.
- Facilitated Grading of Roads in Aleke, Mope Aro-Derufi, Ona – Eran, Isiwu
- Training & Empowerments for Youth and Women on:
(a) House painting
c) Cake Making
(f) Make Up and Head Tie etc
(g) Nigerian Legion training Program in my Ward in which fifteen (15) Youths were trained and graduated
- Re-painting of Isiwu Town Hall
- Distribution of Food Packages to Widows/Widowers and the Aged
- Gift items to Party members
- Distribution of Christmas Cloth and Gifts to Party Members
- I supported my Ward with the active encouragement of my Executive Chairman, Blder. Adeola Adebisi Banjo in providing logistics for INEC officials’ Continuous Voters Registration (CVR).
- Facilitated by me and Executed by the Executive Chairman, Bldr. Adeola Adebisi Banjo, the Re-construction/Tarring of Isiwu second junction (Olope meta).
- Donation of 200 Blocks to Agunfoye Asoga – Olugbusi Market.
- Distributions of Christmas Cloth to over 200 People/Party Members and non Party Members.
- Distribution of Food Packages to Widows/Widowers and the Aged
- I facilitated the Donation of one Acre of land by Akanun Lasugbo family for Akanun Lasugbo Secondary School, which has been provisionally approved by the Lagos Ministry of Education.
- I facilitated the Donation of one Acre of land by Akanun Laara family for Akanun Primary Health Centre and it has been approved by the Federal Government through our a notable personality in my community (Akanun)/East Senatorial District Representative, Senator Tokunbo Abiru and also the Executive Chairman, Bldr. Adeola Adebisi Banjo has written a back up letter to that effect for the commencement of the project.
- Instrumental to the emergence/election of a member of Ward B3, Isiwu, as the General Secretary of CDC Ikorodu North LCDA, for the first time since the LCDA was created.
- I facilitated the Donation of a 500kva relieve transformer through Hon. Babajimi Benson, Member House of Representatives, Ikorodu Federal Constituency for the benefits of the following communities: Ileri –Oluwa, Adamo Phase II, Ogo – Oluwa, Delight and Oluwatobi.
- Covid19: Food items to Widows/Widowers, Aged and to some members in my Ward.
- LASUCO: LASUCO is an important Federal government Agency through the state to the Local Government and Ward. I collaborate effectively with the Ward B3, Isiwu Joint CDA in ensuring that no family or home is left out and to God be the glory no home or family was left out. As far as Ward B3, Isiwu is concern we have a data to work with in future.
- I facilitated the Donation a 300kva transformer through the Executive Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, and Governor Lagos State out of five (5) requested for to Layode Community as a “Ward Project” by the state.
- Distribution of Food Packages to Widows/Widowers and the Aged.
2021: OTHER ACHIVEMENTS
- GRADING OF ROADS:
Continuation Of 774 Grading Of Roads In Ikorodu North LCDA By Bldr. Adeola Adebisi Banjo, The Executive Chairman, Ikorodu North LCDA, Facilitated By Me.
Day 1. At Isiwu: Ito Road, Omigo Road, Part Of Ilubirin.
Day 2. Aleke/Layeode and Mopelufa Road.
Day 3. Adamo – Araromi Road, Adamo Phase II – Akanun – Agunfoye Road.
Under my leadership as a Council Leader the following Bye-Laws were sponsored and passed into law for the first time in the history of Ikorodu North LCDA since it was created in 2004.
- A Bye-Law: On Environmental Sanitation Law.
- A Bye-Law: On Enforcement of Payment on Internally Generated Revenue.
- A Bye-Law: To Regulate Commercial Motorcyclist (Okada) Operations.
- A Bye-Law: On Establishment of Markets and Prohibition of Street Trading.
- A Bye-Law: To Regulate The Operations Of Car Wash.
- A Bye-Law: On Foodstuffs and Regulated Premises. AWARDS:
- 2021: An Honorary Merit Award as a distinguish role model of Honour and the most outstanding Council Leader of the year in Lagos State Local Government, Organized by G. B. A. Communications Ltd.
- 2020: Honorary Award in recognition of your immense and valuable contribution to the establishment/creation and development of Banana Estate CDA, organized by Banana Estate CDA.
- JUNE 2019: All Farmers Association of Nigeria (AFAN), Ikorodu North LCDA Chapter; Award in recognition as a farmer of repute.
- DECEMBER 2019: Award by Isiwu Youth Development Movements in recognition of your contributions and support towards the development of Isiwu Community
- 2018: Appreciation courtesy of First Set Trainees of True Change Foundation Empowerment program.
With the above achievements in my first term as the Councillor representing Ward B3, Isiwu, Ikorodu North LCDA, I hope to consolidate on the achievements and do more if I am favorably considered for re-election for a second term.
Yours in the service of our people.
Hon. ADEKOYA Ayo Abiodun.
Council Leader, Ikorodu North LCDA,
Representing Ward B3, Isiwu.
Igbega Ipinle Eko, O Ti Di Ajumose!