Federal Ministry of Youth Sports (FMYSD) has commenced the mass enrolment of youth owned, Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
The mass enrolment exercise will facilitate the development of comprehensive data base for youth owned MSMEs in Nigeria and provide a platform B2B interactions while creating advantageous global market opportunities.
The exercise is open to youth owned Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises operating in Nigeria and including artisans, traders, tailors, fashion designers, manufacturers, spare part dealers and so much more.
Who Can enrol?
If you run any form of business and are aged between 18 and 35 years old, you are qualified to register. With registration, stakeholders in private and public sector can provide the necessary support, policies and programs tailored essentially for you. The exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes, and most importantly it’s absolutely FREE!
What Are the Benefits of Enrollment?
- NYIF- Opportunity to get 250k to 50m loan (per MSME) at 5 per cent for business ideas.
- DY.ng- Digital training and a pathway to enterprise via FMYSD and CBN led training opportunities.
- Access to participate in empowerment programs and entrepreneurship training programs organized by the Ministry.
- Access to real time information on all youth entrepreneurship initiatives.
- Priority funding from other public and private sector, financial institutions, including international donor Agencies.
- Provides borderless marketing opportunities for MSMEs
- Business guarantor and many more opportunities.
Kindly visit noya.ng