Today marks Hon .Taiwo Oluga’s 730days in office as the Member Representing, Aiyedaade/Irewole/ Isokan at the Federal House of Representatives.
It has been 2years of quality and responsible representation with impressive results. Some of her achievements include:
- Over 15 bills and motions of national and sub-national importance and benefits.
- Empowerment and support program for over 500 constituents in January, 2021. These include, :
• 50 Sewing machines
• 50 Hair dryers
• 50 Grinding machines,
• 50 Deep freezers
- Free revolving loan to traders and market women associations in all the three local governments under the federal constituency.
- Distribution of fertilizers, herbicides and other farm inputs to farmers and farmer’s associations in the federal constituency.
- Construction and furnishing of block of 2 class rooms, store and principal’s office at Muslim High School, Ikoyi.
- Rehabilitation of a block of building at the Primary Health Care center, Ode Omu.
- Provision of furnitures and Instructional materials to public primary and secondary schools.
- Vocational training and skill acquisition for over 300 youths and constituents.
- Grants and Working capital supports for over 250youths.
- Facilitated employment for over 20 constituents in the Nigerian Police, Civil Defence, Federal Universities, Federal Polytechnics and other federal MDAs
- Ongoing Installation (90% completion)) transformer in farm Settlement at Ago – Owu
12 . Construction of boreholes in selected locations accross Aiyedaade, Irewole and Isokan.
- Sponsorship of the maiden edition of annual Football competition for youths in the federal constituency.
- Sponsorship and support for student association programs like the free UTME forms, annual symposiums etc.
- Installation of solar street lights in Gbongan , Akiriboto, ikoyi.
- Support towards community development projects in major towns accross the federal constituency.
- Support towards self help projects of major professional associations in the formal and informal sectors.
- Working closely with the traditional institutions, religious leaders, political leaders and other major stakeholders in promoting unity and peaceful coexistence among the constituents and our towns
- Setting up of locust beans processing machine for women .
- Provision of pumping machine and other palmoil processing items for wonen in 24 different clusters accross the villages.
Representation with Responsibility
AYEDAADE/IREWOLE/ ISOKAN FEDERAL